Saturday, August 01, 2009

Welcome to Mjfontaine business blog..



For an interactive and creative experience....

About Me....

I have over 15 years experience in the field of personal development. I have been involved with raising awareness of lifestyle changes, and health for women and young girls across London since 2001.

I am qualified a Lecturer and holistic therapist with trained in

Massage,

Aromatherapy,

Reiki,

Neuro Linguistic Programming,

Life Coaching,

Art and ritual.......

Using all these disciplines I assist individuals, and groups in developing resources which drive a powerful transformational process.

The concept behind my company M.J.Fontaine is to bring a multi disciplined approach to well-being.

I have contributed to online websites and national health magazines.

For more information please contact me the main site www.mjfontaine.co.uk




Gabcast! An audio on my services

1 comment:

Ananda said...

Congratulations Sistalove. You are an inspiration.

Total Pageviews