Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Each day begins with an affirmation! Start a morning practice – The Creative healing playbook.







Before I start my day on the computer or leave to do training, I start my day with: Yoga and an affirmation card.

The selection of card puts me in a reflective zone and connects me with myself. I am not saying that I cannot function without it, ( that’s meditation) . However the affirmation selection allows me to be creative and focused.


The best way to reach your goals is to have positive statements and affirmations that support you. In the Creative healing playbook you will be able create your own positive statements/affirmations. I will be posting some group work affirmation cards that my workshop participants have created using this process.


For more morning practice ideas and positive statements check out the Creative Healing Playbook at Amazon.com.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Total Pageviews